Weeks 1 - Review questions
- 1. What version of Illustrator are you using?
- CS2 for Mac
- 2. Of the colors listed below,
which is most commonly used for printed work,
which is most commonly used for web-related work?
- CMYK for printed work
RGB for web-related work
- 3. What's the difference between opening a graphic and placing one?
- Placing a graphic allows you to position a graphic into an open drawing. Opening a graphic opens the graphic as a new file.
- 4. How do you get the guidelines to appear? How would you use them?
- You drag them from the ruler, it helps you place objects exactly where you want them to be. You can have vertical, horizontal or angled guidelines.
- 5. What do you use to "nudge" your object?
- The arrows on the keyboard.
- 6. How would you export your drawing as a raster graphic for use on the web?
- By saving it as a .jpg.
- 1. Two options you find on the View menu.
- The show guides and the zoom in options
- 2. Three palettes you can open from the Window menu
- The navigator, the transform and the document info palettes